About the Role
We’re looking for a driven Executive Producer to join our team and take on the role that will oversee several of our projects, their schedules, stakeholders and development teams.
You will help shape our processes and be responsible for the identification, selection, negotiation and ongoing management of internal and external teams to ensure high quality deliveries within established budgets and schedules.
Your job will be to manage a team of producers and developers and maintain oversight, ensuring the identification and communication of product goals, project progress, quality, and identifying risks.
You’ll be the one managing project communication and reporting with stakeholders and executive management, as well as external partners.
Full-time, On-site (Malmö, Sweden)
- Oversee project management activities and be part of high-level company planning
- Keep track of overall production progress and identify risks and issues - and facilitate communication of the project status to management
- Keep all key stakeholders informed of product status and vision by preparing and presenting milestone updates, work-in-progress etc.
- Lead production relationships for your projects between the company and customers/partners
- Initiate and maintain communications and interactions with client services and creative teams on projects
- Direct contact with external production vendors
We are looking for someone who has:
- 7 years of experience working as a Producer/Executive Producer
- Experience in working with software development, in a creative industry and/or games
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Flexibility and adaptability working in a startup environment
- Exceptional problem solving and organizational skills
- The ability to work independently and a high degree of individual initiative and commitment
- Fluency in English
- Passion about games and their potential
* As all our internal communication is in English, we prefer applications written in English!