About the Role
We’re looking for a User Experience Director who will take responsibility for designing our end to end customer experience while leading and growing our UX team and capability. In this role, you will lead the design of comprehensive, end to end experiences for all users. Your design and leadership abilities are strong, and creating synergies between research, product strategy and development excites you. You’ll take ownership of bringing innovative products to market along with a good sense of what the customer really needs.
In a directing role, you will apply your passion for design, product development and problem solving to guide research and design processes. You will work closely with our CPO while with strong leadership ensure the delivery through all stages of product development: from ideation to shipping and supporting the end product. You drive an innovative creative process towards a strong vision but are responsive to a culture that welcomes new ideas and feedback. You master the art of storytelling and visualizing experiences, towards both internal and external target personas.
Full-time, On-site (Malmö, Sweden)
- Establish a UX design and development process across all coherence products - internal and external tools, plugin, game services, showcase games, and customer websites (incl. account, billing and services).
- Executing UX design work that includes: research, concepts, prototypes, detailed design and implementation.
- Ensure full integration of brand, usability, UI, graphic design and business strategy
- Establish a product UX vision & lead a small team of designers to deliver and meet experience, product and schedule goals
- Define user experience quality metrics and work across teams to meet expectations
- Effectively communicate with developers through implementation to realize design vision
- Communicate, defend, and build team consensus around UX architecture and interaction design direction
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 7+ years of professional experience in a UX leadership role (or impressive direct UX experience with a few years of leadership)
- Experience in leading and managing creative teams and building a culture for high creative quality
- Possesses a clear vision of the future of UX and forward thinking in design
- Experience in establishing great relationships and working with other disciplines (such as product management, marketing and engineering)
- A strong UX track record of high-quality solutions that address user problems and business goals
- Has excellent knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Has best practices for information architecture and design
- Experience working within agile development methodologies
- Familiar with Adobe Suite and/or other design and ideation tools
- Experience from working in games industry
* As all our internal communication is in English, we prefer applications written in English!