About the Role
We’re looking for a Producer/Project Manager who’ll orchestrate a cross-functional team to deliver on time within budget and scope. Your role is to protect interests of various stakeholders and to make sure the team’s communication, dynamic, collaboration and progress is thriving during development. As our Producer/PM you also interact and maintain relations with customers.
We see that you have a background in business, management or budgeting and possess strong analytical and team building skills with your positive energy and clear communication. You’re able to get the best out of the people and projects that they oversee.
Full-time, On-site (Malmö, Sweden)
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Organize and coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for efficient execution of projects
- Oversee the timely delivery of all projects, ensuring they remain within scope and within budget, and manage changes in project when needed
- Allocate resource and ensure their availability
- Prepare a detailed project plan to track progress
- Monitor project performance with the help of appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Prepare reports and present them to management as needed
- Maintain relations with all stakeholders
- Analyze and manage risks in order to minimize negative effect on a project
- Build and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Prepare and review comprehensive project documentation
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 5 years of experience of working as a producer and/or project manager
- Has significant experience in software development, creative industries, and/or game development
- Has strong leadership skills and experience in managing cross-functional teams
- Has excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Has strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in start-up environment
- Passion about games and their potential
* As all our internal communication is in English, we prefer applications written in English!