About the Role
We’re looking for a User Experience Designer who will help design our software and platforms. You’ll play an important role in making our product more user-friendly and intuitive. You will work closely with our CPO, Product Manager and UX Director in designing the user flows and wireframes of coherence products, incl. internal and external tools, plug-in, game services, showcase games, and customer websites (account, billing, services).
We’re looking for someone with strong analytical and creative design skills, who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems in creative ways.
Full-time, On-site (Malmö, Sweden)
- Perform concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create right interaction models and evaluate their success
- Build wireframes and prototypes
- Solve UX problems, such as usability or findability, using creative approaches
- Collaborate with internal and external designers to implement attractive UX designs
- Coordinate design ideas and prototypes with developers
- Stay informed about competitor products and industry trends
We are looking for someone who:
- 5+ years of experience of working as a UX Designer, UI Designer or other relevant position
- Has significant experience with design software and a solid portfolio of design projects
- Good command of prototyping tools
- Has excellent knowledge of interaction design and information architecture
- Has an iterative work approach
- Has strong analytical and problem-solving skills with business-oriented approach
- Has strong communication skills
- Experience in the games industry
- Passion about games and their potential
* As all our internal communication is in English, we prefer applications written in English!